Thursday, July 29, 2010

Skinny Betsy in the news!

About 3 weeks ago I was contacted by a reporter to see if she could interview me about my weight loss surgery and blog!  So, I met up with Melissa at a local Starbucks and had a great chat and answered all her questions about the process and my personal journey!

Well, last week, the article hit the papers!! Huge picture and a great article!


And now this week.... the article has hit the web!! I'm on the front page of their website (see pic below) and the full article with a color picture is available for everyone to read!


Here's a link to the article: "Weight loss surgery offers new life to many"

Earlier this year, the same newspaper interviewed me and wrote a great article about my cupcake blog, JavaCupcake!  You can read all about that... here!

******************************

Weight Loss Recap
Today's weight: 275lbs
Total weight loss: 50lbs
Weight loss since surgery: 39lbs


No comments: