Friday, July 23, 2010

Cheating = EPIC FAIL

So, I cheated today... I went to McDonald's.  I had a chicken sandwich with no mayo.  I ate about 3 bites, bread too.  Big, big BIG BIG BIG mistake!!!  I tried to convince myself that because it was chicken, it was okay.  Boy was I WRONG!  My stomach paid a huge price... I was in severe pain for at least an hour after I ate.  Cramping, sharp pains in my stomach, general discomfort, and a sensation of someone grabbing my pouch and twisting and turning it as hard as they could.  NOT a fun experience.  EPIC FAIL on my part.

Lesson learned.  No bread.  No McDonald's.  I should have known better.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think MacD's in no-ones friend, never mind someone who has recently had surgery!

Keep up the good work!

Deb said...

sorry you had such a painful reaction. remember you did not do intentionally and that it would only be a mistake if there were no lesson learned and you repeated the event. you are doing awesome!!! can't wait to walk together again.

Robert.peruzzi said...

You are doing awsome and my family is proud of every step you take. I have asked Heather about things that you can eat and have incorporated my eating habits accordingly. I chew my food better and am watching how much fat and calories I eat. I have joined weight watchers and am cheering you on every step of the way.