Saturday, November 20, 2010

JavaCupcake Before & After

I've been blogging at JavaCupcake.com since January 2009... and since then I've attended a few events.

Back in February of this year, I attended Cupcake Camp Seattle where I had a display of my cupcakes and took a picture standing behind it.

Today, I participated in Will Bake for Food where I had my cupcakes and other goodies on display and took another pictures behind it.

105lbs later.... I look so different!!!! I thought this was a cool side-by-side photo though... what a huge difference this surgery has made! I look like a completely different person!

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE IT LARGER!




******************************
Weight Loss Recap
Today's weight: 220lbs
Total weight loss: 105bs
Weight loss since surgery: 94lbs

2 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats...........U look great!

Michelle said...

You look Amazing and yes like another person...I think you look a lot younger now too.